Do you have friends or family that smoke? Have you been vaping and want to…
Smoking vs. Vaping
Ask most anyone who has made the switch from smoking to vaping if they think vaping is better than smoking and you will hear a resounding yes! They will tell you how much better they feel. Their taste and smell is back, lung capacity is restored and friends and family are happy to have the tobacco smoke smell gone from their breath and clothes.
Still not convinced? Here is what is in our eliquid:
- Kosher USA VG(vegetable glycerin) is a clear odorless liquid produced from plant oils, typically palm, soy and coconut oil. Palm and coconut are natural triglyceride mixtures; each triglyceride is composed of three fatty acids esterified with glycerin. Vegetable glycerin has a number of valuable applications that include cosmetic products, foods and as a replacement for alcohol in herbal botanical tinctures.
- Kosher USA PG(propylene glycol) PG is approved by the FDA for use in various forms. These include items injected, applied topically, and inhaled. PG can be found in many of your common household items.
- USA made Natural/Artificial Flavoring. Natural flavors contain no artificial ingredients, additives, colors or sweetners. All chemicals in artificial flavoring are FDA approved and tested. In many ways artificial flavors are considered safer to ingest or inhale, as each chemical used has been extensively tried and tested.
- Nicotine (optional) is a naturally occurring liquid alkaloid. An alkaloid is an organic compound made out of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and sometimes oxygen. Both caffeine and nicotine are classified as secondary stimulants because they affect the sympathetic nervous system more than the central nervous system.
- Here is what is in a cigarette: Nicotine, Benzene, Formaldehyde, Led, Tar, Methanol, Hydrogen Cyanide, Butane, Ammonia, Chloroform, Carbon Monoxide, Acetone, Nitrosamines, Aluminum, Carbon Dioxide, Cadnium, Arsenic, Ethanol, Vinyl Chloride, Radon, 50+ known carcinogens plus 3500 more chemicals. Keep in mind when you burn these ingredients it’s adding even more risk. We see vaping as a wonderful tool to help you quit smoking and a less harmful alternative.